Ionex is the #1 choice for water treatment diagnosis, repair and service in NE Florida. We offer a wide range of services to keep your home's water system running smoothly. Our team of experienced, drug-free, and background checked technicians can repair, install, and maintain all types of water treatment systems, including Encore and third-party brands.
We offer a variety of services, including:
- Site surveys to determine the proper sizing of your water treatment solution
- Free water testing services and assessment
- Installation, configuration, and programming of your water softener, water filter, or water treatment systems
- Installation of reverse osmosis, sediment, and other types of filtration systems
- Startup services, including loading salt, chemicals, or filters
- Full testing of your system after installation
- Parts for all brands of water softeners, drinking water systems, and water treatment systems
- Inspection and often service repairs on many third-party water treatment systems
We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible water quality, and we offer a variety of support options to ensure that you are always satisfied with your water treatment system. Our team of experts is available to answer any questions you may have about our products and services, and we offer a variety of financing options to make it easy to get the water treatment system you need.
Contact us today to learn more about our water treatment repair and services.
Drinking Water Not Tasting So Fresh? We can help with that. Your water filters may be old and in need of a replacement. We can also repair reverse osmosis water treatment systems. Call us for a diagnosis and repair on your drinking water filtration system today.
Water softeners in Florida can last for many years with proper maintenance, but even the best softeners will eventually need to be repaired.
Some common water softener repairs include:
If you are having problems with your water softener in NE Florida it is important to troubleshoot the symptoms to determine the cause of the problem. Once you have determined the cause of the problem, you can either repair the water softener yourself or hire us to do it for you. Contact us today to diagnose, repair and services your water softener.